Community Open House: Wednesday, June 6, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Community Members are invited to attend a Community Open House at the South Platte Water Renewal Partners facility on Wednesday, June 6 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. located at 2900 S. Platte River Drive in Englewood. This is an opportunity to learn about the water renewal process and how we can all be stewards of the South Platte River watershed.
The Open House will include educational stations, children’s activities, special guests (Denver Zoo), tours, demonstrations, “touch-a-truck” station, food, and more! The event is free and open to the public. Limited parking is also available. Hot dogs, chips, and lemonade will be served. Guided bus tours of the facility will be provided. To register, please go to Signup Genius or register at the event.
- The event will be rain or shine
- Tours will start at 3:30 p.m. and occur every 30 minutes. The last tour will be at 6:30 p.m.
- Closed toed shoes are required for the tours
- There will be limited parking available
- Educational stations included:
- Industrial Pretreatment
- Environmental Science, Innovation & Optimization
- Capital Projects
- Regulations & Applied Data
- Workforce Development & Performance Programs
- Operations & Controls
- Beneficial Use
- Community Education & Outreach
- Beneficial Use Touch-a-Truck
For more information, email SPWRPcommunications@englewoodco.gov.