Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ's

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Table of Contents

Where can I find employment information?

You can call the 24 hour jobline at 303-762-2304 or visit the City of Englewood Employment page or the City of Littleton Employement Page.

Back to Top

How do I report an odor?

To report an odor you suspect is coming from the treatment plant you can call the odor report line 24 hrs/day at 303-762-2619 or Submit Odor Report from website.

Back to Top

Who do I contact about billing?

For questions about billing,
City of Englewood residents should call (303)762-2635
City of Littleton residents should call (303)795-3772

Back to Top

What is wrong with my water?

To report problems with your tap water:

If you live in Englewood, call the Allen Water plant  (303)762-2650  or the Utilities division at (303)762-2635.

If you live in Littleton and have Denver Water, please call (303)893-2444 or the 24 hour emergency number at (303)628-6390

Back to Top

Who picks up the trash?

Neither the City of Englewood or the City of Littleton provide curbside trash pickup.   Please consult the yellow pages to find a local trash collection service.

Back to Top

Who do I call about a sewer backing up?


If you live in Englewood, please call the Utilities department at 303-762-2635 or the Allen Water plant at 303-762-2650 to report sewers or storm drains backing up.

Back to Top


How do I dispose of hazardous household chemicals?

Hazardous Household Materials Roundup - The Keep Englewood Beautiful Commission sponsors household hazardous material roundups for City of Englewood, City of Littleton or City of Sheridan residents annually.  The roundup provides for safe disposal of some common hazardous household chemicals and office equipment for a small co-pay.  For roundup dates and more information please call 303-762-2342.  Proof of Englewood, Littleton or Sheridan residency is required.

Materials Accepted:

-automotive batteries
-flammable liquids (paint thinner, kerosene, gasoline)
-liquid mercury (thermometers, barometers, blood pressure gauges)
-oil based paints
-lawn and garden chemicals

-motor oil*

These items will be accepted, but residents are encouraged to recycle them throughout the year.  Antifreeze and motor oil can be recycled at several Englewood businesses.   Dried out latex paint can be placed in the trash for disposal. L/EWWTP has composed a list of recyclers for your convience.

Mercury Collection Site-
In an attempt to reduce low levels of Mercury entering the wastewater treatment plant, the Pretreatment staff has made a commitment to work with the community to aid in this endeavor.  We are currently providing a "drop site" for devises that contain small volumes of mercury: including fluorescent lamps.  This program is available to both residents and businesses within the service area of the treatment plant.   If you are interested in learning more about disposing of mercury devises or lamps, please call the Pretreatment Division at 303-762-2600.

Back to Top

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer